Style and Pattern Creator module requires the Styles/Patterns module and the Digitizing module to be already installed into Wings' modular! With the Style and Pattern Creator module you can create your own styles and patterns with the "styles editor" and the "complex pattern editor"! Both are so easy to use that can increase you creativity in designing. You can create any shape you want and view how will be embroidered on the fabric you have selected! Combinations of Styles and Patterns can give you artistic embroidery designs!
Convert objects To styles
Now is easier than ever to create styles. Design the style you want as a normal object or select any existing design and convert it to a style by simply selecting the "To style" option. The style can be used immediately on any other object. This is the easiest way to create styles or convert parts of a design to style. Also symbols can become a rich library for "To style" option.
Style editor tools:
- You can create a new Style
- You can load an existing Style
- You can save the current Style
- You can save the current Style with a new name
- You can add a stitch in the current style
- You can delete the selected stitch
- You can zoom-in your view to a portion of a Style designer
- You can zoom-out your view of the current design
- You can mirror the style that you have created, horizontally
- You can mirror the style that you have created, vertically
- You can move all the nodes of the style one point to the left
- You can move all the nodes of the style one point to the right
- You can move all the nodes of the style one point down
- You can move all the nodes of the style one point up
- You can see how the style will look like on the preview area on the bottom of the Style stitches window
- You can see the minimum stitch length that you can specify when you are using this style
- Add Special functions (sequin, double sequin, needle up, stop) inside the style
- The ultimate editor for creating styles that can be immediately applied in your designs!